Follow proper diet during IVF
Couples who are about to or undergoing the IVF journey, need to focus on different aspects. One of them being the food they eat. When you visit the best IVF Centre in Punjab, your fertility doctor is going to make you familiar with the food options you need to have daily. But, you must be wondering how your food improves IVF success? Given below are the factors which will make difference when you eat the right food:
- Keep a check on hormone production
- Boost egg count
- Improve egg quality
- Changes the uterine lining quality
- Addresses different types of fertility-related problems
- Improves semen production
During the consultation, the doctor will talk you through the test tube baby cost, IVF treatment, what you should avoid, what you should do, and anything else which seems important for them.
Do you know?
In India, the test tube baby cost is extremely less in India as compared to the developed nations. On an average, the cost begins from Rs 50,000 and can go higher depending on the patient’s condition.
What type of diet will boost IVF success?
The diet you have must be anti-inflammatory. Make sure that you limit the consumption of fast food, sugar, and processed food. Instead of these, you need to have whole grains, nuts, and omega-3 fish in your diet as it boosts the uterine lining. If you are confused about what to have and what to ignore then it is better that you talk to the doctor.
Breakfast during IVF
- During breakfast, you should have avocado toast as it is healthy and give your body all the essential things it needs. This is also a great way to keep you fulfilling for a long time.
- Your body needs a good amount of fat and vitamin C, K, and E along with magnesium, folate, and zinc. If you like to have egg then you can add that on the top.
- Another option is to have oatmeal which is fulfilling and contains all the essential grains the body needs.
- On the side, you should have fresh fruits and some nuts.
Mid-morning snack during IVF
- Instead of reaching for the coffee drink, you should make a smoothie from the fresh berries and fruits. Into the same, you should add the kale, nuts, yogurt, wheat gram, and spinach to make the filling.
- If you want you can make it at night and have it in the morning.
Lunch during IVF
- Your lunch plate needs to have fresh vegetables, lean protein, and whole grains.
- If you want you can make a salad that contains kamut, quinoa, frekeg, farro, and green vegetables like spinach, lettuce, and kale.
You should try out different food items but make sure they are healthy and fresh.
Afternoon snack during IVF
Sometimes, we like too much food after lunch and for that, you should have fruit. Anything which is seasonal or it is present in your home, you can have that. To make it more fulfilling you can add in chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds. For healthy fat, add in some soy butter, almonds, and peanuts.
Dinner during IVF
Dinner is the best time to have something nourishing. You need to have comforting and delicious food like whole grain and brown rice. On the top of it, you can have green sauteed vegetables and drizzle some vegetable oil. Choose any healthy sauce of your own choice. Make these changes, and you will see the improvement in the IVF success rate.
Stay happy and stay fit & do not stress about anything when you go through the IVF journey. Most importantly you need to follow the doctor’s advice.